Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Christmas Decorating Inspiration 2018

With Thanksgiving and Halloween now over, I'm switching to all things Christmas!  I just love this time of year especially gathering inspiration for decorating while browsing store displays, perusing Christmas flyers and checking out all the online inspiration.  With that in mind, my post today is a look back at some of the Christmas decorating I've done in the past.



You might want to put on some Christmas music and pour yourself a beverage of choice while you get in the mood for Christmas decorating!


Just click on the link at the top of each pic to see more of that particular post.








Thanks for visiting and happy decorating!
See here for this post

I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

6 comments:

  1. Lori, I love looking at all your Christmas decorating. I too have been looking at my past posts. You always have the best tablescapes. I started listening to Christmas music yesterday when I was cleaning house to get me in the mood. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I know what I 'll be doing tonight - pouring over all of this glorious inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is telling me we are going all out for decorating for Christmas this year... So this gives me some ideas to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any decor with a red truck! I am going to have to revisit this post to enjoy all of the ideas. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".