Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Pretty Pink & White Easter Tablescape

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments congratulating me on becoming a grandma.  It has certainly been a special time in my life and I couldn't help but have my little granddaughter, Harper in mind when I went to design this year's Easter tablescape.




It all started when I spotted these adorable melamine Easter plates by Rae Dunn at HomeSense.

And of course, I had to get the matching melamine tumblers.

Even though Harper will only be 6 weeks old this Easter and it'll be quite a while before she can even sit at a table, I'm definitely picturing her future Easter meals at Mimi's house.

Soft pastel colours mixed with white created a child-like feel to the tablescape.

This pink & white checked table runner is a recent purchase on Amazon and fits my theme perfectly.

I created the centerpiece by putting together a trio of these gray/white containers. 

 I added faux lamb's ear, white blossoms and other florals, arranging them loosely in the containers.

Pink Easter grass was tucked in the sides and a cute bunny added on top.

The containers on the end had a little nest with eggs placed on top.

A white bunny hides under the leaves.

The plates came in a set of four, each with a different design.

 The tumbler mugs are also in 4 different designs.

I printed placecards using clipart and put them beside each place setting. 

I managed to find some foil covered chocolate eggs that coordinated well with the table. They were placed in small egg-shaped dishes for each guest to enjoy.

The pink & white checked cloth napkins match the table runner.

These bunny ear napkin rings add a fun touch to the table.

The napkin rings coordinate well with the bunny ears on the tumbler.

White pillar candles are ready to be lit. Faux Easter eggs along with foil-covered chocolate ones are scattered on the table.



Even though Harper won't be sitting at the table this year, I'm very thankful she and her parents are coming to visit.

It will make for a very...

My precious granddaughter...
Photo by Paisley Photography
Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

7 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so sweet! Love the arrangements you made for the centerpiece the foil eggs dotted along the way and the pink checked runner.
    That picture of your granddaughter is precious! Have a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori I have loved all of your tablescapes, but this one has to be my favorite. There is such a sweetness to it, no doubt inspired by Harper.
    Congratulations and enjoy this beautiful new chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooooo sweet! Your precious Harper will be sitting there before you know it, congratulations!! Love the cups especially, it's all adorable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything here is just adorable! I am loving all of the pastels and spring tablescapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I add my congratulations on your precious granddaughter! And your table scape is beautiful and certainly Inspired by that sweet girl. I love the pink checked runner and napkins and all the precious bunnies. Happy Easter and many many happy times with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that table runner! I want to find long curtains or fabric that is just like that for my girl's room. :) Pinned it!

    Blessings,
    Babychaser
    mamasbrush.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lori! This is just SO pretty! I LOVE your tablescapes, and this one is just so light and airy! Love the pink and how it is NOT overdone! Thanks so much for sharing on Homestyle Gathering! We love having you join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".