Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Random Fall Vignettes

The Christmas bins and totes have been hauled up from the basement and the whirlwind of decorating is about to begin.  In the meantime, I thought I'd do a post of some random fall vignettes I've shared earlier this season on Instagram but not here on the blog.



Here is one where I created a "gathering" place on our kitchen sideboard with a cake and coffee fall vignette.

Pumpkins, fall florals and buffalo check mugs were arranged to provide a warm welcome.

Some pumpkin spice loaf is ready to be served on the "Yum" plates.

Coffee and baking played an important role in this other fall vignette I arranged on the sideboard in our dining room.

This one started with these terrific moose mugs I found at a local gift shop.

My mom's butter tarts and pumpkin muffins are so delicious!

My sister-in-law gave me this sign for my retirement.  I thought it fit perfectly with this woodsy-looking vignette.

Can you spot the bear who's on his way to join the picnic?!!

This next vignette was part of a Halloween display in our kitchen.

Jack-o-lanterns, ghosts and pumpkins were arranged on the counter.

I made some Coconut Curry Yam soup that coordinated well with the pumpkin soup tureens.

Halloween also saw this little vignette make an appearance on the kitchen sideboard.

I had lots of fun creating these fall vignettes but now I'm off to come up with...

...all things Christmas!

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace

7 comments:

  1. These are all so wonderful, I love the way you arrange and stage things, so magazine worthy! On to Christmas!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how welcoming it all looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your posts. It is encouraging to know that we can find all the things that our US friends find. I find it frustrating to find decor at times.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fall! And your displays are just wonderful. They really inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Love your style! www.amysenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute! I love your moose mugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".