Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Merry & Bright Kitchen Sideboard

The time is flying by and soon it will be Christmas Day! How are you doing with all your preparations? This year, I spent a lot of time decorating since that is what I love but now I'm scrambling to get the other stuff finished. I'll let you look at how I decorated my kitchen sideboard for the holidays while I get out and do some shopping!


When I spotted this sign at a Michael's store earlier in the season, I knew it had to go right here!

I usually decorate each corner of the sideboard leaving the middle space free for mixing drinks or setting other food items.

A pitcher of greenery, a stack of plates, a little white house and ....

...these cute gingerbread people fill this area.

On the other end, sits a tree, another little white house, more plates & mugs and...

...a little sign that is perfect for winter.

Mr Delight built the shelf above the sideboard many years ago before we had the sideboard and I like how it ties the spaces together. I added some stars and greenery below it.

Two buffalo check stockings hang on the front of the sideboard. You can see this is where we keep our glassware and liquor.

This little tree sits next to the sideboard on a vintage stool that belonged to my in-laws.

The buffalo check ornaments coordinate with the other decor.

The full kitchen view.

The side of the island got some Christmas decor too. The rack and hooks are from Ikea.

I'm happy this space is ready to feed friends and family who stop by...well, if I get busy and prepare some food!  LOL

Are you ready for Christmas?

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated your sideboard while keeping it functional. And those gingerbread folks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home! Your sideboard is gorgeous ! I wish I had your talent for decorating but I also don't have the space that you have. Your posts are a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori,
    This is so festive and pretty. I love your little light up white house. The gingerbread men are adorable. It all looks so pretty for Christmas.
    Have a great weekend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are so beautiful! I love Buffalo Check!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign looks like it made to go right there! What a beautiful sideboard and home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your entire kitchen is so festive, whimsical and happy!!!

    Looks awesome and made me smile from ear to ear!

    Hope you are enjoying all the season's delights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cheery adorable serving station. A welcome and a smile....perfect for parties, all through the winter season...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sideboard looks lovely. I love every detail, including your towel bar at the edge of your cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas decor is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".