Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Pumpkin Patch Thanksgiving Tablescape

I can't believe that it will be Thanksgiving weekend in less than 2 weeks!  I know Thanksgiving is early this year but still, the time has flown by.



With that in mind, I've put together a fun pumpkin patch themed tablescape that would work well for a Thanksgiving weekend luncheon.

My inspiration for this tablescape came from these pumpkin soup tureens I've had for many years.

I decided to pair the orange with gray since I wanted to use these gray/white buffalo check napkins and table runner which were a recent purchase on Amazon.

The centerpiece for the table took on the form of a pumpkin patch with faux greenery and pumpkins (both from Dollarama) running the length of the table.

I love this type of centerpiece as you can tuck in anything that fits the theme.  Here, I've placed pumpkins, leaves, berry picks and a string of battery-operated lights.

Four of these glass vases were interspersed among the pumpkin patch greenery.

I filled the bottoms of the vases with orange acrylic pieces.

And the tops of the vases held tealights with greenery pieces and leaves arranged outside of an inner votive holder.
Glass drink coasters were used to cover the center hole.


I like the look of symmetry down the center of the table because everyone seated along the sides gets a similar view.

The place settings consisted of a gray placemat, silver charger, orange dinner plate, gray salad plate topped with the pumpkin soup tureen.

I used little pumpkins for the placecard holders by tying leaf cut-outs on with raffia.

I set them atop little white dishes turned upside down and added a sprig of greenery and leaf to each one.

Sprigs of greenery and berry picks were also arranged around the pumpkin soup tureens.


Whew! Now, I have one tablescape figured out for Thanksgiving weekend...on to the next!

Hope you'll stop by and see what I come up with for my Thanksgiving dinner tablescape.

Thanks for visiting!

I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

15 comments:

  1. I didn't stop to think that gray and pumpkin orange would look so elegant and can be a perfect combination for Fall. It looks so exquisite. I love the buffalo check pattern. It is such a pleasant surprise and such a beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cheery tablescape! Pumpkins, leaves and greenery make an early fall statement that's irresistible. Love the addition of the fairy lights.
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pretty tablescape. Oh those candle holders are adorable. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just delightful Lori! I love the gray checked napkin, Happy Thanksgiving!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori,

    I love your tablescape. I would never have thought to put gray and orange together but it looks great. I have some gray and taupe pumpkins that I am now going to mix with my orange ones.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pumpkin patch table-scape made me smile. I love the pumpkin soup tureens and green glass. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing! happy early Thanksgiving, laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it all looks amazing:-))) and I fell in love with those pumpkin soup tureens:-)))
    Simply beautiful:-))0

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful thanksgiving tablescape...I especially love the pumpkin place cards that are tied onto little pumpkins with raffia. Great ideas and a lovely way of presenting the gray and white napkins along with the warm oranges of your dinner ware.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story and have a great weekend.
    Karu@meandmycaptain

    ReplyDelete
  10. You didn't miss a trick ...it is all perfect!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the grey with the fall colors! It's perfect for Thanksgiving!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lori, just letting you know that you will be featured at SYC tomorrow.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!Just adorable!Made me smile too!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooooo Pretty !!!! I love fall decor !!! that centerpiece is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prices are reasonable, food is delicious, and wait staff is sweet, conscientious, and adorable. I came to Chicago venues here for an event, got contained to upstairs. Service was prompt and food was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".