Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Winter Vibes Tablescape

Now that the holiday season is behind us, it is time to focus on winter decor.  I especially like the combination of black and white when creating a winter vibe.  With that in mind, I created this snowy winter wonderland tablescape which was put into use for a  luncheon I recently hosted.





The table decor definitely matched the weather outside as it was snowing heavily that day.

I was inspired to create a wintry forest as a centerpiece.

I have two of these white moose which were made part of the snowy table scene.

I got a bunch of these flocked trees in the after Christmas sales last year.

I added faux snow around the bottoms of them to simulate snowdrifts.

This vintage looking white lantern anchored the middle section of the centerpiece.

A trio of candleholders were placed at each end of the table. Battery operated mini-lights were hidden under the faux snow down the center of the table.

They are by Partylite from years ago.

The place settings were also done in black and white.

A black and white buffalo check napkin was encircled by a snowflake napkin ring.

A snowflake patterned wine glass and coffee mug sit ready to be filled.

Clear acrylic handled flatware adds to the frosty vibe.

Ice cube shaped candleholders provide a bit of ambiance to each place setting.

A buffalo check table runner sits under the centerpiece.




Are you feeling the winter vibes of this tablescape?

Around these parts, we've still got a lot of winter to get through before spring so it's good to embrace it!


Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

13 comments:

  1. Very nice table decoration. Have a great day, Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table has me yearning for snow! In Georgia we mostly get ice and sleet in the winter. But I can dream! I like the total effect, but I'm particularly drawn to the candle holders. A perfect stand-in for ice.
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured a winter's day with your beautiful tablescape. Of course we don't have snow in Florida but if wee did...this would be perfect.
    Thank you for joining our celebrate your story link party.
    Kari @ Me and My Captain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a black & white buffalo check tablecloth right now and my table is empty. This is the inspiration I need. It's gorgeous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at black checks.

    What a pretty table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your winter tablescape. So very pretty and winter looking. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lovely table is so striking in black and white

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! this give me ice and wintry vibes for sure.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, this tablescape is simply breath-taking. I LOVE the moose!!! I had those hurricanes from Partylite, too! Thanks for linking up at Homestyle Gathering... and for posting our link on your page! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow... this is so beautiful and inspiring. Love the way everything is arranged. Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lori,
    Love your table, it is stunning. Anyone would love sitting
    at that table for sure. Never would have thought of the
    black and white theme but it is gorgeous. Your tables are
    always a feast for the eyes.
    Hope you are having a great New Year,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winter wonderland! Love your table setting and the black and white color scheme too. Have a great week, Kippi #kippiathome

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really ove this. The center arrangement is like a mirror image of the outdoors. Love the little lights hidden under the faux snow and the white moose. The black and white accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".