Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Tiered Tray with Garden Decor

You had to know that it wouldn't be long before there'd be another post about how I decorated my new tiered tray.  I have so many ideas for this new toy that I'm afraid you are going to see it often.  I hope that's okay with you!





This tray makes the perfect centerpiece at the end of our kitchen island.

Here's a look at how I added garden themed decor to my tiered tray.

This little sign was the inspiration for the decorations I rounded up by shopping the house.

I placed it center stage on the bottom tray.

Beside it, I stacked some small white bowls.

A white birdie sits on some purple napkins.

The view moving around the side of the tray.

In keeping with the garden theme, faux lavender plants in white pots were placed throughout the tray.

More white birds and greenery fill the spaces on the other side.

This birdie is perched beside a nest and egg.

Egg-shaped dishes were nestled among the items on the bottom.

I found that laying one of the pots of lavender on its side added another dimension to the tray.



The decor on the top tier of the front side adds to the garden-themed vibe... 

...with some peat moss pots and a nest of eggs.

A little silver watering can was also tucked inside.

I like decor arranged in a tray because it easy to move when Mr Delight and I want to sit at this end of the kitchen island to eat.

We still have more updates to do on our oak-to-white kitchen makeover but we're enjoying what we've done so far - especially the faux marble laminate countertops (Formica 180fx - Calacatta Marble)

Next project is taking down this track lighting and adding some pendants over the island.

In the meantime though, I'll focus on playing around with decor options like that on my tiered tray.  :)

Hope you don't get tired of seeing what I come up with for it!

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Sizzle into Summer at DIY by Design
Share Your Style at 21 Rosemary Lane

8 comments:

  1. Your countertops look AMAZING! I love all the ideas that you come up with your tray. Where did you find it? I was going to get a galvanzized tiered tray, but now I think I will get a wood one.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lori,
    Love what you did with your tiered tray.....very cute! and is the perfect item for
    a counter top, easy to move as you said. Very handy. We just bought those same
    saddle back stools, but ours are unfinished and we plan to paint them white soon.
    They are very sturdy and comfortable.

    Also can not believe your counter tops are laminate, they are gorgeous. You were very
    wise to purchase laminate because my daughter has real marble and it stains very easily and she loves the look but is not pleased with the stains. She was told that you could seal it and thought that would do the trick but nada.

    Your kitchen look very pretty.

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, Lori!! Your kitchen is gorgeous and the tiered tray is the perfect accessory all decked out for the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your garden themed tiered tray! I would never have thought to add the peat pots, and yet those are what really give it a feeling of authenticity! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tried tray is decorated beautifully I cannot wait to see it decorated for the holidays. So glad I found you on the link party tonight. Happy Summer, Kippi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO GORGEOUS!! I love all the greenery. What a beautiful quote, too! Pinning. :)
    #SYClinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter's kitchen is just like your before. I'm sending her a link to your "after" for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".