Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Christmas Decor Inspiration


It's almost that time again...time to deck the halls and I'm so excited! Though it does take some effort, I thoroughly enjoy hauling out those bins of decorations and spreading Christmas cheer throughout the house.





While I'm busy doing that, I hope you don't mind taking a walk down memory lane and looking at some pics from my past Christmas posts.



Maybe you'll want to pour yourself a glass of wine or a cup of cocoa, relax and hopefully get in the mood to plan your own Christmas decor.

I'll be quiet now and let you browse...













































I hope I've put you in the Christmas spirit and ready to embrace this festive season!

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Saturday Sparks on Pieced Pastimes
Share it One More Time at Everyday Home
A Bouquet of Talent Saturday at Life on Lakeshore Drive
Sundays at Home at Love of Home
Silver Pennies Sunday at Silver Pennies
Dishing It & Digging It at Rustic & Refined
Celebrate Your Story at Celebrate & Decorate
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday at Our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Fall into Fall at DIY by Design
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Share Your Style at Essence of Home
Share Your Cup at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Thoughts of Home Thursday at Décor to Adore
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Home Matters Friday at Life with Lorelai
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Foodie Friday & Everything Else at Rattlebridge Farm
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

12 comments:

  1. Lori, how nice to see all of your decor in this one post! You always have such beautiful settings and vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos! You have great style. And I'm getting more in the mood myself.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas decor, Lori! I am still trying to figure out what to do this year, so keep sending inspiration our way. :) Have a wonderful Sunday! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are beautiful. I really enjoy the Christmas decor, both researching for ideas and the sparkle once you have the all up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the inspiration, Lori! It's getting me in the mood to pull out my decor. Thanks for sharing at DI & DI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, I have so enjoyed looking at all the wonderful and beautiful Christmas. What beautiful inspiration. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas decor, a great variety too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! I have been planning in my mind for weeks. lol! I have a few new things that I can't wait to pull out. I love how our homes become transformed in something simply 'magical'! Looking forward to seeing your '2016' cecor. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally put up my Thanksgiving decor this week and I am determined to get a head start on Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration and thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is getting me super excited to get my Christmas decor up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have a lot of lovely looks! Love that shot with the snowy window behind it! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tablescape and decor round ups! We work so hard, it's all worth looking and enjoying over and over again! I always love your tables Lori, they are always stunning and so full of details- Happy Holiday season!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".