Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Mother's Day Tablescape in Spring Colours

 With Mother's Day coming up this weekend, I thought I'd share the tablescape I've designed for this special occasion. 



I was inspired by what I think of as spring colours - pink, yellow and green.



I created a centerpiece using a trio of white lacy tins (from Ikea years ago) filled with a selection of faux florals and grasses. I placed a set of three stemmed votive holders (Partylite years ago) in between the flower arrangements.



This little "Mom" sign used to belong to my late mother-in-law.  I set it in front of the center arrangement and added two ceramic birds.



A light green tablecloth served as the backdrop to the table decor and instead of a table runner, I placed white doilies beneath each of the florals.



 The place settings started with a round yellow placemat topped by a pink charger.



Faux lemons were the toppers to this pink and green dish pattern by Gibson that I've had for many years.



I added a salad plate and a lime green napkin on top of the dinner plate.



My green-handled flatware went perfectly with the colour scheme.



Sparkling pink lemonade is served in clear glass goblets and yellow mugs await freshly brewed coffee.



 I created lemon themed placecards on my computer and placed them at the top of each napkin.



 My mom has a place of honour at the table and I will cherish every moment spent with her on this special day.




 Do you have plans for Mother's Day?



We are still deciding between a brunch or a luncheon but either way, I'm looking forward to it!



Thanks for visiting!

Happy Mother's Day!


I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely table! Cherish the time with your Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this has to be the prettiest color combination in all of history. Especially for Mothers Day! It's just beautiful! Thank you for sharing it. Wish I were there to enjoy it in person. pinned

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 04, 2022

    Your table settings are always so beautiful, I would feel honored to sit at a table so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This table is so beautiful!!! This pink, green, and yellow color combo is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lori! You've inspired me to add a little brighter color to my Mother's Day table this year. Thanks, and hope your celebration is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table settings are always so gorgeous, Lori. The colour combinations of your Mother's Day table are so pretty! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful table Lori! Love your use of the pinks, greens, and yellow. It looks so happy and colorful. Sweet little Mom sign to use with your centerpiece. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color scheme for your Mother's Day celebration! Thanks for sharing today at Happiness is Homemade Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, you got me at lemons, but the pink and chartreuse colors with the lemons are perfection! Even though I'm a little late for Mother's Day at the party, I'm happy to be featuring you lovely tablescape at Tuesday Turn About this week. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful tablescape! It's so bright and cheerful, perfect for Mother's Day and anytime throughout spring and summer. Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators!
    XOXO,
    Niki ~ Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be featuring your post on Thursday's Crafty Creators. If you're following me on FB or IG, I'll set up your feature across my social media platforms as well! Congrats!
    XOXO,
    Niki ~ Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tablescape! Make every mom feeling special and perfect for Spring too. I'll be featuring you this week # HomeMattersParty
    Mel
    Decor Craft Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousMay 22, 2023

    Beautiful! Where did you find the rose plates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The rose plates are by "Gibson" and I bought them many years ago at a SAAN store. ~ Lori

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".