Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Not Too Spooky Halloween Tablescape

 Happy Halloween my friends! Do you have all sorts of fun things planned for this weekend? I'm late to share it, but here's a look at the Halloween tablescape I designed for this year.



These cute little ghosts were the inspiration for my table decor and provided a "not too spooky" vibe.


I used one of my galvenized metal houses as a slightly haunted house centerpiece. I placed a black branched tree and a black velvet pumpkin next to it.



A black tablecloth and a white runner provided the backdrop.



The place settings were done in black and white using some striped melamine dishes and galvenized metal chargers.



 I placed a faux white rose inside the bowl with a jeweled spider napkin ring which is actually a brooch that I found on a clearance sale so picked up 4 of them.



 A little friendly ghost greets each guest at their place setting.



Here's a look at the full tablescape from another angle.



 I also got 2 of these light up ghosts to set beside the haunted house.



 Placecards with black tree graphics were set next to the jeweled spiders.



 Another look at the dish stack...



String lights and faux candles added the perfect "not too spooky" ambiance.



Hope you felt welcomed at my Halloween table even if this little fella says "Boo!"



Thanks for visiting!  

Happy Halloween!


Friendly Ghosts - Pharmasave Drug Store
Light Up Ghosts - Pharmasave Drug Store
Jeweled Spiders - Pharmasave Drug Store
Metal House - Amazon
Black & White Melamine Dishware - Bed, Bath & Beyond
Black Velvet Pumpkin - HomeSense
Black Candlesticks - Ikea


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS TABLE. I LOVE THE JEWELED SPIDERS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple and chic, and those jeweled spiders are everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white styling! Great find and clever use of the spider pins on the white faux roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your tablescapes! Thanks for linking up each week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, where are you...i missed your decoration ideas..the valentine day is coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for your sweet comment. I've taken some time off from the blog but I have been sharing my tablescapes on Instagram. You can follow me there @dining_delight ~ Lori

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".