Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

A Moody Fall Tablescape with Black & Metal Accents

So sorry, my friends! I can't believe it has been over a month since my last blog post!  If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I've been sharing lots of fall decor over there.

   Somehow, my posts here have fallen behind but let me correct that now by showing you this moody fall tablescape I recently created.



My inspiration began with these black Ikea candleholders and pillow covers which I used as a table runner.



I paired them with metal accents starting with this centerpiece I created by placing coordinating velvet pumpkins in a copper container with some gold leaves. Two sparkly gold-toned pumpkins were set in front.



 A metal vase (from Jysk) filled with black spiky stems was set on each side of the pumpkin centerpiece.





 The black candlesticks with faux candles were arranged around the metal vases to complete the centerpiece arrangement.



 The place settings were designed to give a moody vibe as well.


Cloth napkins were doubled up and surrounded by a copper coloured floral napkin ring.


 They were set inside a leaf shaped bowl which topped a leaf shaped salad plate and black dinner plate.



 Small leaf-shaped bowls served as placecard holders.



I chose my copper flatware to coordinate with the copper charger plates.



Copper mugs were used to hold orange infused water and amber stemware await the wine.



The black and metal accents in this tablescape combine to create an elegant and dramatic atmosphere.



 Small amber votive holders scattered around the table provide a cozy vibe.



With fall dinner parties and Thanksgiving on the horizon, it's fun to think about gathering around the table and enjoying some of our favourite foods and I'm glad I have this tablescape idea in reserve. Perhaps, it has inspired you as well. 



Thanks for visiting!


8 comments:

  1. Very nice, Lori. I love the moody feel of your styling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous table! I love the navy blue mixed in with the copper. Beautiful fall setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good looking. Pinned to Funtastic Friday. Thanks for posting at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Lori! Clever use of the pillow covers (which I love and want).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing on Traffic Jam Weekend and Happiness is Homemade! I love this tablescape. Great minds think alike because my late fall theme for November is burgundy, navy, and copper. Your colors look amazing together in your tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very intense table Lori. Love the contrast! Moody is a good thing. I am happy to feature your lovely table at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, Lori! I love bold pops of yellow in Fall decor. Thanks for sharing at Celebrate Your Story! Link Party. You've been featured this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".