Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Colourful Easter Brunch Tablescape

How are the preparations for your Easter celebrations going?  This year, I'm hosting a family Easter brunch after our church service. I'm definitely in the mood for a colourful and fun Easter tablescape to combat all the wintry piles of snow we still have outside.  At least it is melting and we haven't gotten any new stuff!


Inspiration for the tablescape began with my desire to use three of these pastel-coloured wooden totes I've had for years.

I filled them with faux tulips and greenery and placed them down the center of the table.

I could have laid each tote right on the table but I wanted them to have a bit more presence, so I elevated them.

The center one was placed on a white cake plate.

And the end ones were placed on some long white serving dishes.

Colourful Easter eggs and grass were arranged around each wooden tote.

This charming little fellow...

...and his mate were tucked on each side of the centerpiece.

Pink pillar candles with greenery were arranged next to the bunnies.


The tablecloth is from Home Outfitters quite a few years ago.

The dish stack was done in green, blue and pink to coordinate with the tablecloth.

I used yellow dinner plates at alternate place settings as I didn't have enough of the green.

Matching cloth napkins were tucked inside these bunny ear napkin rings (from Bed, Bath & Beyond this year)





Refreshing pink lemonade coordinates with the tablescape. :)

I made these Easter placecards on the computer...

...and set them next to the pastel coloured mugs on white saucers.

Each guest has a few treats next to their place setting.

Foil wrapped chocolate eggs inside a pastel coloured egg cup.









Burlap bunny bags filled with Easter treats...

...make the perfect chairback decorations.

The burlap bunny bags are from the Dollar Store and coordinate well with my colours.





I'm looking forward to Easter and spending time with family gathered round this colourful table.

On the Menu:
Mushroom and Spinach Frittata
Hashbrown Casserole
Crispy Bacon Strips
Caesar Salad
Fruit Salad with Whipped Cream
Homemade Cinnamon Buns
Chocolate Easter Eggs - of course :)


Wishing you a Happy & Blessed Easter!


Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

13 comments:

  1. A simply delightful tablescape. Thank you for all the wonderful color! It is so refreshing to see a non-neutral tablescape. I live in MN and we are preparing for another dump of snow. Your colorful tablescape just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love this colorful table - it is like being a kid in the candy store! The first thing that catches my eye are the beautiful pink flower bowls - those are gorgeous! And the way you set the napkin and bunny ears up makes each placesetting look fabulous. The burlap bags on the back of the chairs is a cute idea as well. Very Fun!!
    Happy Spring and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely table!! I love all your colors and Easter decorations. It is a perfect setting for an Easter celebration. Thank you for sharing. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! I like everything you used in a mix of pastels, but I especially love your centerpiece boxes with tulips and eggs.
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful table! I love the pretty pastels. It makes is so fresh and spring feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. Lori, this is the prettiest spring tablescape ever! I love every detail. Beautiful color scheme! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, m’gosh!!! What a pretty table! I love the pastels and all the extra touches, especially the burlap bags!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is both beautiful and fun! Love the filled crates, and I cant believe those burlap bags are from the dollar store! I haven't been there since before Christmas. Hoping they still have them. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pastel colors for Easter. Your table is so cute and colorful- and the bunny bags are an adorable accent! I’m sure your family will love dining at your table. Best wishes for a Happy Easter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They should have a red carpet award for tables. Cuz this would definitely win. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This parade of pastels is one of the prettiest Easter tables I have seen. Each piece fits perfectly with the other. It's amazing! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, and have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. O My!! I just love all the bright and cheerful colors!! This fabulous tablescape simply Screams Spring and Easter!! So much eye candy!! So pretty!! LOVE it!! Happy Easter!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".