Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Winter Decor on the Sideboard


Something I've wanted to make for a long time and finally did, is this feather boa wreath.  So simple and inexpensive!  Two boas from the Dollar Store, wrapped around a grapevine wreath that I already had, made this a $4 project.

It made a nice backdrop for the winter décor on my sideboard.
My "snowy" owl made an appearance in the winter wonderland.

This little "snowboy" is happy to hang out here too.
 
This "ice block" candle holder has the perfect look as well.
 
A little case filled with "snow & ice" makes this white "&" sign very appropriate as the centerpiece on the sideboard.
 
A closer look at the snowballs, snowflakes "&" ice.
 
In the corner beside the sideboard...
 
...sits a vase filled with birch branches, faux pine boughs with pine cones.
The snow covered pine cones and ice tipped pine branches add to the winter theme.
 
In the other corner, I placed a vase of white frosty branches alongside a metal pine cone.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!

 
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stoll Thru Life
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Tuesdays at Our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Talented Tuesdays at Home Remedies
What's It Wednesdays at Ivy and Elephants
Winter Blues Wednesday at DIY by Design
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Weekend Retreat at AKA Design + Life
Foodie Friday & Everything at Rattlebridge Farm
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Saturday Sparks at Pieced Pastimes
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lory! You've created a beautiful vignette on and around your sideboard! I am floored by the feather boa wreath!!! You did that yourself?!??!?!?! And with Dollar Store boas??!?? High five, lady! You rocked it! That looks fantastic!!! I know you'll get a lot of other uses out of it, too! It's beautiful!

    Your sideboard depicts snowy, cold, wintry things, but I hope you're safe and warm! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, crud. I meant Lori with an "i"! I'm losing my mind over here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter sideboard is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love it = the white and black together - all the touches- just WOW. Yes it is still very much winter, I am with you on that for sure!

    Have a wonderful St. Valentine's Day weekend. Thanks for popping in today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful vignette! I love all the white.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".