Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pine Cones and Snow





I am currently having some computer issues so am trying this simple post as a "test" today.
 (had to use my laptop)
Here are a few random pictures of centerpieces/displays I've created with a wintry theme of pine cones and snow.










 
 
 
 
 
 


If anyone knows why suddenly, I can't get the "add selected" button to work (on Blogger) when I upload pics to the post I'm doing, I'd love it if you could leave me a comment or email me!
(not very computer savvy!)

Thanks for visiting!

Linking this post to these fabulous blogs:
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

3 comments:

  1. I wished I could help, but I am not good at computers either. I love your candle post. Could you tell the brand of the candleholders you have in the first picture? I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm another technopeasant, but your photos are incredibly clear and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post and your pics and vignettes are gorgeous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".