Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine Decor 2012



Again, I'm venturing away from "the table", to show you some of the Valentine decorations I've put out around our home.
On the stereo cabinet, I've placed pussy willow branches (from last year) with some dangling heart pendants and snowflakes.  I like to combine a winter look with the Valentine theme.



Another example of embracing the seasons is displayed in this vignette of snowflake picks and Valentine pendants as a backdrop for the three crystal trees placed on a mirror with a snowflake tealight holder.


This is the full view of that table with lamp and a trio of votive holders and a red heart-shaped tealight holder.


Mr. and Mrs. Snowman show their appreciation of the winter season.


On the kitchen island, I've created a display of  an apothecary jar filled with faux ice and Valentine wire garland (with "cling-on" V's sticker), a crystal tealight lamp and crystal votive holder placed on a lace placemat.

In another nook on the kitchen counters, you'll find faux red tulips with pearl picks, an apothecary jar filled with faux pearls and heart pick beside my handy stack of appetizer plates.


One of my Christmas plates serves double duty as I thought this red "dove" plate  coordinated well with these glass containers filled with faux ice and red hearts.


In the bathroom, these pink beaded hearts go well with the raspberry coloured counters 
(Just had to remove these decorations as BR is currently under renovation by Mr. Delight - yeah!).

A trio of cylinder vases with inserts are filled with coloured beads, pink hearts and little faux flower buds.


This metal stand holds towels, vintage looking water pitcher and some Valentine touches.
Thanks for stopping by.  Please check out these other fantastic blog parties!

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savy Southern Style
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home  
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper

10 comments:

  1. It all looks so pretty but I especially love the pussy willow branches with the heart pendants! Wishing you a wonderful week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy February. Your decorations are fab! Love the things in your bathroom. But my most favorite of favorites is the dove plate. What Christmas pattern does that plate belong to?
    OA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen, its all so lovely, but the two metal stands in your bath are my favorites. I've never seen beaded hearts like those before, they are so pretty.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrrgghhh, DD this is WHY I don't comment on blogs. Brain doesn't keep up with my typing. I know you aren't Kathleen! Sorry about that.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful eye candy! Loved love love all the valentine splashes all around your house! Everything is sparkling and shiny and romance is in the air:) Beautiful vignettes: the kitchen and the bathroom vignette, the cute snowman vignette, the lovely metal stand with the hand towels and hearts... everything looks so beautiful! Lovely blog! Thanks for sharing your valentines and for your loving note on my winter whites. Have a wonderful evening!Hugs~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you do have some beautiful Valentines decorations. Gorgeous. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful Valentine decor! Visiting from Seasonal Sundays, and I'm also a follower who doesn't have time to comment very often. Your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy that you decided to join Seasonal Sundays. Hope you'll be here next week too!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".