Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tablescapes of Love

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you have plans to spend some time appreciating those you LOVE today.  Here is a look back at some Valentine Tablescapes from the last few years.   Sometimes, there was just Mr. Delight and I and other times, we had a whole gang over to celebrate the special day.


If you'd like to see more of this post, click HERE



 If you'd like to see more of this post, click HERE




If you'd like to see more of this post, click HERE

Hope you have your table all set for romance tonight! 
I'll be linking to these wonderful blog parties...
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savy Southern Style
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.  
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home  
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper

8 comments:

  1. I can certainly see why you linked to My Romantic Home. ALL THREE of your tablescapes are dreamy. My personal favorite is the table for two. Your black and whtie dishes (top pic) are also a favorite of mine. In fact, they're such a favorite that I might just visit you with a big purse.

    Happy Valientine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. All settings are well prepared and stunning presentation.

    Job well done.

    TY for sharing.

    Greetings from freezing Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consistently pretty red & white confections over the years! It's neat how you show how red & white can be used in various ways for a perfect Valentine's look! I hope your Valentine's Day this year was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful unique tables... festive, intimate and romantic! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG---Love them all!

    I would like to invite you to my new blog party- New Recipe Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous!! You always set such elegant tables.

    Happy Seasonal Sunday!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, DD. I couldn't pick a fave! Your pictures are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".