Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Early Fall Pear Themed Tablescape

 We've had some lovely weather recently and it inspired us to host an alfresco dinner party in our backyard.



I decided on an late summer/early fall vibe and created a tablescape with a pear theme adding faux pears and dried floral stems to the centerpiece.



We invited two other couples over and I set the table in our backyard gazebo.



The place settings were kept simple with a charger, dinner plate and napkin.  Faux pears became the perfect placecard holders. 



I used my copper flatware and this new green stemware I recently found at HomeSense. I only had 4 of them so the place settings on the ends of the table got a different glass.



A beige tablecloth was topped with a brown runner and green placemats.



The centerpiece was created by using a footed tray and filling it with faux dried floral stems, pears and a glass votive holder.



I also added string lights which added to the ambiance as the evening wore on.



Another glass votive holder filled with small faux pears was set on each side of the tray in the middle.



We have been slow to start entertaining again after the two year hiatus but it was wonderful to get together with friends after so long.



This is a hastily taken (blurry) pic as I was busy visiting but Mr Delight prepared us a yummy meal of seafood linguini.



I'm hoping our lovely fall weather continues and we can enjoy some more alfresco meals before the seasonal chill sets in.



Are you looking forward to fall or holding on to summer?



Thanks for visiting!



I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

15 comments:

  1. I love this table scape for outdoors! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meredith for your kind compliment! I really appreciate it! ~ Lori

      Delete
  2. First of all, I love how you set this Fall table outside! It came out so stunning! The bright greens with the plaid compliment each other so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate hearing that you like my Pear themed Tablescape! Thanks for letting me know and for your kind compliments! ~ Lori

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful Lori! I see one of the place cards has my name on it - I'll be over shortly! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Would love to have you stop by Barbara! Thanks so much for your kind and fun comment on my Pear Themed Tablescape! ~ Lori!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful backdrop for your gathering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michele! I really appreciate your kind compliment! ~ Lori

      Delete
  5. Beautiful table for fall! I need to go buy some pears and set a table. You've inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always the best compliment Sarah - love when I can inspire someone! Happy pear shopping! Thanks for your kind words! ~ Lori

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty! I love that I've never seen a pear theme before. The colors are perfect for early fall. Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kind of you to say Niki! I'm glad I could introduce you to a pear theme! LOL Thank you! ~ Lori

      Delete
  7. Lori, your fall table is lovely. I love the pear theme and the warm colors. Thanks for sharing. I am happy to feature your pretty early fall pear tablescape at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honoured that you've chosen to feature my pear tablescape Linda! Thanks very much and I appreciate your kind words about it! ~ Lori

      Delete
  8. Such a nice and lovely tablescape. I love the way you write the name on the pears. And the color is just the fall theme color. Great job Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".