Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Easter Tiered Tray in Pastels & Gingham

My tiered tray is all decked out for Easter! I had a lot of fun styling it for the occasion and thought I'd show you some of the details.



 My inspiration to decorate the tray with pastels and gingham began with these cute wooden figures I found at Red Apple Stores last year.  



The top tier holds the other two figures as well as some faux potted tulips, blossoms and two small Easter egg wreaths.



This little duckling was nestled into a small white bowl to elevate him a bit.  I placed a few pastel coloured Easter eggs alongside.



This cute bunny got the same treatment on the opposite side of the top tier.



Here, you can see that I tied one of the little Easter egg wreaths (Pier 1) to the handle of the tray and placed a faux daisy inside.  The other little wreath sits in the center of this tier with a larger egg inside it.


 I arranged faux florals throughout the tray as well as some faux grass balls in the back of the bottom tier.



The faux tulips are in a pot and the top tier has them standing upright whereas on the bottom, I laid the pot on its side and tucked a few single tulips in as well.



Here's a look at how I decorated the bottom tier.



 This blue gingham clothed bunny was set inside a couple of small dishes and sits front and center. 




A white wooden birdhouse was placed on one side of the bunny.


 A stack of pastel blue bowls was placed beside the bunny.  A nest, faux florals and a yellow gingham napkin complete this section of the tray.



The full view again.



I've placed the tray on the end of our kitchen island and it provides a festive welcome as we enter this space.



I hope you enjoyed seeing how I've decorated my tiered tray.  Wishing you a very Happy and Blessed Easter!


Thanks for visiting!


I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I think we're all ready for spring and spring colors. I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful! I love all the gingham!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You decorated your tray beautifully! I love the eggs, bunny, birdhouse, and bird nest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your beautiful cherry tray. You are quite the stylist my friend. Happy Easter. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling, all those colors just make my heart sing.....you did a lovely job and I am sure you and your family are really enjoying it.
    Happy Easter,
    blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love decorating my tiered trays. I would love you to share this on our link party Happiness is Homemade. It runs from Sunday thru Thursday. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tiered tray for Easter is lovely, Lori. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing your tray each season. This one is such fun and colorful. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anazing decoration as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".