Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Halloween Decor on the Kitchen Sideboard

 I didn't do much decorating for Halloween this year as time just seemed to get away from me.  It seemed like one minute it was Thanksgiving and the next, the month is almost over!



I did manage to add some festive touches to our kitchen sideboard though and I'll show you some of the pieces I put together.



Here is the view looking towards the far end of the sideboard.



I've had "Ms. Witch" for a long time and she's been in many a Halloween display over the years.



She is lurking behind some pumpkins in the pumpkin patch in this vignette.



I've placed a metal lantern (Partylite years ago) and a black vase beside her with some buffet items in front.



These Halloween Rae Dunn tumblers and buffalo check mugs are ready to hold some hot or cold beverages with a little black rodent hoping some crumbs fall off the plates.



The shelf above the sideboard also displays a few Halloween accent pieces.



I hung an orange berry wreath with string lights and a Happy Halloween sign in the middle of this metal wall art piece over the center of the sideboard. 


A buffalo check runner was placed under all the decor.



Here is the vignette on the opposite side.



A raven watches from above while a jack-o-lantern glows brightly and a bat flies by.



I got this black jack-o-lantern at Walmart last year and it's perfect as there is no pumpkin carving going on around here and I can just plug this one in!



These plaid bowls (Pier 1) are ready to hold some hot soup to warm the bones on a chilly Halloween night if this little rodent doesn't get to it first.



A couple more Rae Dunn Tumblers and a buffalo check napkin sit next to the bowls. 



 The glow in this corner of the kitchen at night isn't too scary and is actually quite pretty!



Of course, Halloween activities will look different this year due to the pandemic but hopefully, you are able to do a few fun things to mark the occasion.



Happy Halloween!



Thanks for visiting!


I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch

8 comments:

  1. Lori, your Halloween decor is exuberant and fun! Just the right touch for this year's celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decor--I love Halloween colors and buffalo plaid. Ms. Witch is awesome, too! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable decor lady. My youngest daughter has feel in love with the black and white checks. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the buffalo check with the orange decor. So very festive and you can continue to use it through the next two holiday. I can tell the witch is a favorite. Thanks for sharing. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've styled your sideboard! Buffalo check is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The buffalo check cups, napkins and runner really are perfect for your sideboard decor. The crow on the candle holders and the bat are so cute. Great attention to detail as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all great but I love that pumpkin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Lori. I love the buffalo check. It pops with the orange. You have the cutest accessories. A pleasure to feature your darling vignette on Sunday at Love Your Creativity. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".