Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Winter Decor on Etagere Shelves

Before Christmas, I purposely decorated my etagere shelves with a snow themed vibe so that it could serve for both the holiday season and for a winter look afterwards. 


Let me take you on a shelf by shelf tour.

Top shelf

This "Let it Snow" sign was the inspiration for the winter themed look. I placed a set of decorative skis beside it on the top shelf.

A glass tree and a ceramic deer head candleholder sit to one side.

Little flocked trees, an acrylic tree and another deer head sit on the other side.

Here's the full view again and we'll move to the next shelf below.

The 2nd shelf

A snow family are playing winter sports on this shelf with Junior on the toboggan.

Dad has his skis and is ready to hit the slopes.

Mom is thinking about going ice skating.

I placed a snowy tree picture as a backdrop to the snow family shelf.

The 3rd shelf

This Holiday Ski Lodge signs sits centerstage on this shelf.

An acrylic deer and tree sit on each side of the sign.

Let's head to the bottom shelf now.

Moose, trees and a snowman create a winter scene here.

This snowman is all bundled up against the cold.

White ceramic moose sit on each side of the snowman.

Buffalo snow adds to the wintry look.

The full view again

We've had all kinds of winter weather recently so my dual purpose decorating has served me well and I'll definitely be able to leave it up for awhile yet.

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely winter setting. i would be so tempted to put some fairy lights here and there, not full blown Christmas Lights, but the 'seed' lights especially under your crystal trees! But, very lovely and ethereal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Kicking myself for packing away my vintage skate ornaments, mini sleds, and table top trees. This is so happening next year! Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prefect winter décor. Each shelf was a delight!!
    Happy winter,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murieldm@comcast.netNovember 05, 2023

    It’s been a while since you posted this but do you remember where you got the white ceramic snowman. Your decos are such an inspiration. TX.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".