Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Birch and Eucalyptus Thanksgiving Fall Mantel

I've moved away from the "dining" part of Dining Delight to show you some more of my fall decor. However, I'm sure we will be enjoying some fireside meals with this as the backdrop.  Here's a look at how I decorated our fireplace for fall and Thanksgiving.




With my recent love of faux eucalyptus, I decided to incorporate it with some rust-red leaves for a fall look on the mantel.

A vase of the faux eucalyptus, red leaves and a white pumpkin on a candleholder were placed on each side.

Birch branches were arranged on the mantel with rust coloured fern fronds, eucalyptus leaves and white string lights.

With Thanksgiving coming up on Oct 14th this year, I added a Thankful sign (Walmart) on the mirror above the mantel.

I created the eucalyptus wreath around it by tucking stems into a grapevine wreath.

This fall bunting from HomeSense was wound around the curtain rod below the mantel.

The hearth was also given a few fall touches.

This wire basket was filled with birch logs, eucalyptus and red leaves.

More eucalyptus was tucked inside my trusty black lantern that normally sits here.

The full view again

It has been wonderful enjoying some cozy time in front of our decorated fireplace...

...and with Thanksgiving fast approaching, this pillow says it all!

So thankful for our many blessings!

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

5 comments:

  1. This looks so nice Lori! I love those mixed oranges and soft greens. I especially love the curtain rod hanging under the mantel. I'm going to do that to the mantel we install at the farmhouse. Our daughter will want stockings up there for her kids a.k.a. the Dogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantel is so lovely! I just love your décor. Everything you do is beautiful. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How striking! I love the combination of the eucalyptus with the rust colored leaves. Hope you are enjoying retirement. You can really let those creative juices flow full throttle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is stunning and ready for fall.
    Happy fall,
    Kippi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color choices are lovely, Lori, and I really like the touches of black! Hope to see you at Tuesday Turn About tomorrow, as you will be one of my features!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".