Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Magazine Feature in Country Sampler!

I still can't believe it but I have an article in Country Sampler Magazine! In their Autumn Decorating issue, they have featured my fall mantel and done a write-up on it! Never in my wildest dreams, (ok, maybe my wildest ones) could I have imagined something like this and to say I'm thrilled is an understatement!

Country Sampler sent me a complimentary copy of the issue and I have to say, even if I wasn't featured in it, I love this magazine! So much inspiration for fall decorating!

When they asked to use my fall mantel picture, I thought it might be a tiny pic somewhere but no, it is a full page spread!

They included it in an article called 
"Five Fabulous Fall Mantels"...

...and my mantel is titled "Naturally Neutral".
 They did a whole write-up on how I styled the mantel.

This special edition of Country Sampler Autumn Decorating is on sale now.  I hope you'll grab a copy - it is full of creative and beautiful ideas for fall decorating.

 Thank you to Country Sampler for the feature! 
Here are some links if you'd like to check them out further...

Thanks for visiting...
...and allowing me to do this shameless shout-out!
It feels pretty surreal to see my decorating in a magazine!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I read that article last week. That is super awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! I'll definitely find the magazine and brag to my friends that "I know her"! ;) You totally deserve it. Your tablescapes are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".