Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Wedding Bells Are Ringing

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Just popping in to let you know I've been busy preparing for our daughter's upcoming wedding and haven't had much time to post here lately.  Hope to be back soon with some spring tablescapes and decor. 



I am very excited to be attending the big event this weekend. 


I know it is going to be a fun time for all.

These two are so in love and it will be wonderful to witness their marriage.


All of these pics are from their engagement photo shoot 







If you'd like to see how I decorated for their backyard engagement party last summer, go here.

Bye for now and thanks for stopping in to check on me!  
I promise to be back after celebrating this joyous occasion with my daughter and soon to be son-in-law!

Best wishes to the happy couple as they begin this new chapter in their lives!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting, congratulations! Best wishes to the soon to be newlyweds and both families. Have fun and I'm looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is great. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

  3. ¡¡¡FELICIDADES AMIG@S!!!
    Que la FELICIDAD os acompaƱe a vosotros y a vuestros perritos.
    UN ABRAZO
    Conxita
    tedeternura.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! THey are a lovely couple! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting weekend this will be. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".