Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Lodge Style Christmas Sideboard

If you saw my 
awhile back, you'll remember I mentioned that I decorated the sideboard in the dining room in the same theme.  




Here's a closer look at it.

I started with a buffalo check plaid runner...

...and added this guy who naturally says "lodge" to me.

White lights and candlelight lend a cozy vibe.

A small faux pine tree was placed at each end of the sideboard to create a forest look.

My "mountains are calling" sign seemed like a perfect addition.


And  what could be more welcoming for a lodge than the word "HOME" as in this clock.

Behind the clock, I nestled some faux antlers for a rustic touch.

A red berry wreath was hung over the mirror.


The corner next to the sideboard is decorated with a lodge inspired look as well.





A birch wrapped vase is filled with Christmas greens in the other corner.



Here's how the dining room looks in its lodge-style decor.

Click here if you'd like to see more close-ups of the Canadian Lodge Tablescape.

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Saturday Sparks on Pieced Pastimes
Share it One More Time at Everyday Home
A Bouquet of Talent Saturday at Life on Lakeshore Drive
Sundays at Home at Love of Home
Silver Pennies Sunday at Silver Pennies
Dishing It & Digging It at Rustic & Refined
Celebrate Your Story at Celebrate & Decorate
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday at Our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Fall into Fall at DIY by Design
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Share Your Style at Essence of Home
Share Your Cup at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Home Matters Friday at Life with Lorelai
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

13 comments:

  1. Your sideboard looks beautiful Lori. Love the idea of the small trees on each side. Very pretty! Take care, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sideboard, love the "lodge" look. Perfect for a winter setting with the antlers and moose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Holiday! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm simply enthralled with your holiday decor. Lodge style is my favorite style for Christmas; who doesn't dream of spending the holidays in a snowy cozy mountain lodge somewhere? Your home is a beautiful fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lodge theme because I am such a lover of plaid! I've used it in my family room and carried it over into the kitchen as well. Everything looks so warm and cozy! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all beautiful. I love the cozy style, and your white moose is a great find.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori!
    You know I love all this- just my style! Your sideboard is beautiful and tells a story. Love the buffalo check runner and of course every details you've put together. Your dining table is fantastic. What a joy just to stare at it even from a distance with it's beautiful holiday glow!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sideboard with its lodge theme. It's my favorite way to decorate for Christmas.
    Happy Holidays. ~Delores

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never get tired of seeing the northwoods look. I love your table and sideboard with all of the woodsy lodge elements. The greenery, plaids/checks and the deer/moose decor really makes me feel like I am in a lodge in northern Wisconsin. It is so cozy and inviting and with all of the snow and bitter cold outside, it certainly makes for a perfect setting to settle in and get warm. It is amazing how your beautiful table can immediately make you feel at home and very comfortable. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sideboard and table, Lori.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in a business that has been offering shipper loan leads for a long while now. We spare the points of interest of organizations that need money. Cash Advances San diego

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this. I'm looking for inspiration for my sideboard and this is great, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".