Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

St. Patrick's Tables and Decor


With St. Patrick's Day coming up this week, I thought I'd share some of the ways I've used the same themed decorations over and over but have given them new looks so that my Irish décor has a different spin each year. 

 Hope it puts you in the mood to get your green on and enjoy this special holiday.
I'll keep quiet and let the leprechauns show you around.















































I am hoping Cuisine Kathleen has her computer issues worked out and will be hosting her 8th Annual Blog Crawl on March 16th and then we can all join in the fun. 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Oh and don't forget to ...
Turn your clocks ahead one hour before going to bed on Sat night (Mar12th).
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Saturday Sparks on Pieced Pastimes
Share it One More Time at Everyday Home
Sunday Showcase at An Alli Event
Dishing It & Digging It at Rustic & Refined
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday at Our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Winter Blues at DIY by Design
Share Your Style at Northern Nesting
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Thoughts of Home Thursday at Décor to Adore
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Five Star Frugal at A Tray of Bliss
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Foodie Friday & Everything Else at Rattlebridge Farm
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Weekend Retreat at AKA Design
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

10 comments:

  1. Lori you did a fabulous job! Love all the green for St. Patrick's Day. I like those dishes you used- what a great pattern. The leprechaun in the glass bowl is too cute! I hope Kathleen gets things worked out too. Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is inspiring! So much beautiful color and wonderful vignettes. So glad you shared this with me. I have to go back and look some more!

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally delightful from beginning to end. I'm missing my box of St. Patrick's Day things. Things have to be in storage, but so far I'm not finding them. '-) You've inspired me to go look again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lori, everything is just beautiful! So much green, and I love green! So much inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job of putting on the green. I love your china.It is perfect the way you styled your St Pat's table. Your leprechauns are too cute and you have quite the shamrock collection. Pretty Celtic cross.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Lori, love your green china. Perfect pattern for St. Patrick's Day. The mantel is so pretty with your greens and lights. You have touches of green everywhere and all are beautiful. I haven't even found a candle since we moved and you always use light so effectively. You are inspiring me, I'm going to find candles and votives in my unopened boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, Lori! I'm realizing that my family is really deprived of St. Patrick's Day festivities.

    Thanks for joining Thoughts of Home on Thursday. We love it when you are here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori,
    I crown you "Queen of St. Patrick's Day Tablescapes", dear friend!
    This is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!
    Those amazing green and gold rimmed china plates have stolen my heart!
    HaPpY St. PaTrIcK's DaY!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!! Loving all of your St. Pat's decor!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back to enjoy another look. I still haven't found my box of SPD things. ;-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".