Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Some St. Patrick's Day Decor

 
I spent today putting out some spring decor which includes St. Patrick's and Easter.  Since I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of the new vignettes yet, I thought I'd share some random St. Patrick's Day decor from tablescapes of years gone by.
























Thanks for stopping by! 
 
I'll be linking this post to
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming
Wow us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful table! I love what you did with the napkins and those green vases are a great addition. I feel like I have had a visit to the Emerald Isle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The centerpiece is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table looks perfect for St.Pat's Days. You always come up with such beautiful tables. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made some beautiful tables here! I love the clover plates and the cloche with the lepruchauns in it!! They're all great!

    I would love for you to share this great post at my brand new link party...the FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA! (Ole!) It's open now through Sunday at Noon ET.

    Here is the link if you're interested! I'd love to see you there!

    http://the-home-girl-blog.blogspot.com/2013/03/welcome-to-very-first-festive-friday.html

    Thanks so much for sharing this! Have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of green inspiration on this table. I'm still working on my St. Paddy's table. '-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".