Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Computers & Halloween

Maybe it was some Halloween gremlins but my computer crashed this week (irreparable) and I have been totally lost without it! Its not that I'm on it day and night (okay, night) but I really need to be able to look at all the beautiful blogs out there as well as do my emailing. 

Fortunately, Mr. Delight was able to hook up a PC that our son had left here when he got his new laptop for university.  Unfortunately, my pictures were on the computer that crashed.  I love having "real-life" photo albums though and have always made a hard copy of my pictures so the family memories are preserved.  It is the tablesettings and home decor pictures I have lost although I did save most of my favourite ones on Flickr and this blog.

I'm looking at it as a fresh start and am going to try to upload my pictures on this computer into more organized folders. 

I am hoping to get to do a bit of Halloween decorating or at least a tablescape soon but in the meantime, I will leave you with a few pics from last year before I had a blog.







4 comments:

  1. A Crash, eh? We bloggers do not like crashes, no we do not!! Glad you had an extra computer sitting around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, DD, I am so sorry to hear that! No way to retrieve the pics..oh horrors.
    I send my sympathy..I would be lost too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I just hate it when computers do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky table...perfect for the season! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".