Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cooling Things Down

The weather has really warmed up around here lately so I thought I'd cool things down a bit with some pictures of a winter tablescape I did last January. Don't the hanging snowflakes make you feel cooler already?


This tablescape started with some lovely blue and white plates I received as a Christmas gift from my dear daughter. I love the delicate pattern on the border.


I put them with some square bowls I had, setting the bowls on an angle for a different look.

For a centerpiece, I used a Snowflake Hurricane Shade by Partylite surrounded by an icy wreath and blue/white battery operated LED lights.



On each end of the table, I placed a trio of candle holders, also by Partylite, with floating candles inside. A mirror coaster and acrylic ice chips add to the frosty look.

Square vases filled with faux snow and a votive holder flank each side of the centerpiece. Each place setting has individual silver coloured votive holders surrounded by faux silver berries.



If you have also been having hot weather, I hope you feel a bit more refreshed after viewing these frosty pictures. If your weather hasn't been all that great, at least you can appreciate we don't have snow YET! (or at least, I hope you don't!)

1 comment:

  1. Just fabulous! I am so glad you came by, so that I could find your wonderful tables! This is an inspiration table for sure! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".