Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Planning Your Easter Table

Easter is early this year (March 27th) so now is the time to start thinking about how you want your table to look for this very special occasion.  If you delay in planning, you end up spending and stressing more than you need to.

With that in mind, I thought I'd do a round-up of the Easter tablescapes I've done in the past and hopefully you will find some inspiration for your table setting this year.

You can see more of each of the tablescapes featured by clicking on the title above the pictures.


This tablescape from 2015 had a vibrant orange and green colour scheme.


If you prefer a more neutral palette, you might like this table setting from 2014.


I created this tablescape with a totally fun theme in mind. It was back before my blogging days.


A more natural look in green and brown set the tone for my Easter table in 2011.


I embraced pastel tones for an Easter brunch in 2012.


Pretty pink and gorgeous green inspired 2013's Easter tablescape.


A large bunny in grass centerpiece was featured in the table setting of 2010.


Many years back, I set up this Easter tea for my mom and I to share.


I created this tablescape for a spring dinner but it would work equally well for Easter.

I hope you enjoyed looking back at some of my Easter tablescapes over the years. 
Perhaps you have gotten a few ideas for your own table setting this year and can start planning now.
Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Saturday Sparks at Pieced Pastimes
Sunday Showcase at An Alli Event
Share it One More Time at Everyday Home
Table It at Rustic & Refined
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesdays at Our Home at Our Home Away from Home
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
Talented Tuesdays at Home Remedies
Wow us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Winter Blues at DIY by Design
Share Your Style at Northern Nesting
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Thoughts of Home Thursday at Décor to Adore
Five Star Frugal at Tray of Bliss
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Foodie Friday at Everything Else at Rattlebridge Farm
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Weekend Retreat at AKA Design
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home


21 comments:

  1. Lori, just beautiful tablescapes. Thank you for sharing. You have the most beautiful ideas. I am not very good at decorating tables so you are always such an inspiration to me. Enjoy your weekend. xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty tables! We usually don't host Easter dinner so I don't think I have many Easter decorations. After seeing all these I want to decorate now though!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing all these. You're very talented and always create great Tablescapes. I always set my table up but rarely have anyone here since all our family is too far away. Thanks for sharing your inspiring tables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing pretty tablescapes too. Yours are gorgeous, and impossible to pick a favorite. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All your tables are lovely You are right it's time to start planning for your Easter table. I am excited to have family here for the first time in many years. I have little grands coming so that will make it more fun.

    Thank you for so many good ideas. I really like the centerpiece before you started blogging because I might could implement that at my house.
    I love the special Easter tea table set up for you and your mom. Warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lori, thanks for your beautiful inspiration for Easter. Your designs are always so gorgeous and inspiring. Goodness when you think about it, Easter is just around the corner. Get a little St. Patty's decor out then boom, it's time for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I love the Easter bunny platter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done some beautiful tables! I especially like the 2015 and 2011 tables. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year...I have mine all planned out, instead of waiting until the last minute.
    Have a great week, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these tables. It would be hard to choose just one design they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning tour through the years of your wonderful spring/easter tables. Loving it!

    I am going to share this on my R & R Facebook page. Thanks so much for joining the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party!

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your Easter tables, Lori. You are one of my favorite tablescapers....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much inspiration here these are beautiful tables. Would you mind sharing it at Celebrate Your Story link party? If so here is the link: http://www.thesweetsensations.com/12-funny-signs-youve-caught-the-diy-bug/. We hope you'll be able to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lori, your tables are amazing! Your friends and family are so fortunate that you create such a beautiful place for them to gather. I went a little crazy and Pinned 3 pics. :)

    Thank you for sharing this with Thoughts of Home on Thursday. This is exactly the kind of sweetness we were hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lori! You have such a gift in decorating tables. I on the other hand do not.... But I am inspired!! Thank you for sharing at the new Dishing It & Digging It! Link Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy that you were able to join us at Celebrate Your Story. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful table! Thank you for sharing at the Celebrate Your Story Link Up Party.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many beautiful settings; I especially love the table for two in front of the fireplace for you and your mom!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lori,
    I love everyone of these tablescapes. You are so talented. I just might have to use some of these ideas.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  19. Usually so hard to come up with unique decor for Easter, but you put out so many great ideas I should be able to copykat at least one! thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your table is beautiful! I love the one in front of the fire and the sage green and purple one! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".