Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Bathroom Decor

Adding some fall décor to your bathroom is an easy way to give a utilitarian space some pizazz.
 
 
 
My autumnal accents started with these cylinder hurricane vases filled with pumpkins, leaves and pine cones. I also threw in some orange acrylic beads and added the tealights in the inserts on top.
 
 
A fall bouquet in a woven vase provides a backdrop for the candleholders.
 
 
On the other end of the couner, a black metal basket is decorated with a pumpkin and some leaves.
 
 
The full counter view...
 
 
On the floor beside the tub/shower, this stand is also given some fall touches.
 
 
I always try to dress up the basket that holds Kleenex on the back of the toilet.  Here, I added large faux acorns and leaves.
 
 
All the permanent items in my bathroom are in neutral colours so it's easy to add colourful seasonal touches.
 
That includes the metal wall art and black/white picture. Adding one orange towel gives a pop of fall colour.
 
 
Thanks for checking out my bathroom decorated for fall.
 
Do you decorate your bathroom for the seasons?
 
Click here to see summer beach-themed décor in this bathroom.
 
Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these fabulous blog parties: 
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Fall into Fall at DIY by Design
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
What's it Wednesdays at Elephants & Ivy
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Wow us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Say G'day Saturday at Natasha in Oz

6 comments:

  1. I love your fall decor and those glass hurricanes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. It is so nice to add fall to every room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove it! I have some vases like that and you have inspired me! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and looks so festive! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you've added Fall color to this bathroom. I adore those candle holders! Yes, I try to add at least a small bit of seasonal decor to the bathrooms and every other room in our home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really looks amazing! I have often wondered what I can do décor-wise for the fall, especially in the bathroom. Fall is probably my very favorite season but I never had any ideas before that weren’t Halloween-y and I did not think that would be very appropriate in the guest bathroom! These pictures have given me a new direction! Thanks!

    Essie Reed @ Valley Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".