Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dinner Party Preview

On Sunday morning, we decided to invite 3 other couples over for an impromptu dinner party that night.  After church,we had to scramble to get ready but fortunately, I had already started working on a tablescape earlier in the week so only had to spend the day cooking! 
Here is a preview of the centerpiece I created for our dinner for eight. 
   Hope you'll come back later and check out the whole table setting.
 I am linking this to 
The Style Sisters' Centerpiece Wednesdays.
Hop on over there for lots of great centerpiece ideas!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful centerpiece, I'll be back to see the table:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous and I love that you are brave enough to have an impromptu dinner party. Kudos to you!! I cannot wait to see it all :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty and inviting!

    ~Melanie
    www.theoldwhitecottageblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your centerpiece is very nice and from the little bit I can see of the table I think I am going to love it! I'll be back to see the rest. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Wow can I come over for dinner sometime soon! This is really beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wed. and sharing this amazing idea with us.

    Karin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post! Love your choice for lighting. I am visiting you via Style Sisters and I have linked up too! Hope you will stop by and don't forget to check out "That Dinner Party in my Head"! I think you might like it! WOuld love to hear from you!
    Thanks!
    CC
    http://currentlychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see all of it. I think I'm your newest follower.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! The photography on this is really presents the rich colors and light well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the earthy mix the hot firey colours that makes the ambiance to exotic.

    Great job!
    /chie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".