Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year

Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2010!  We rung in the New Year at a party with friends but now I'm looking forward to quiet times spent at this table eating meals with Mr. Delight, reading a good book and just enjoying the ambience of my Christmas decorations.  Remember its "The 12 Days of Christmas" and there is no rush to take anything down!  Sit back and enjoy your labours!


Susan at Between Naps on the Porch is showing some of her "Bloopers of 2009" and I just had one today.  Look outside the window in the following picture and you will see I snapped it just as a loader was clearing snow from our street.




Go here to check out the "out-takes" Susan shares with us. Hey, they happen to all of us!

7 comments:

  1. Even with the loader moving the snow your view is beautiful. I can see why you chose to have a cozy meal with Mr. Delight in front of the window.. Happy New Year.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way, it's a pretty winter picture!
    Lovely home!

    Happy New Year!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blooper or not, the photos are beautiful! Happy New Year!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table, love how cozy and sparkling it looks! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, sit and enjoy the decorations! Plenty of time to put them away..and they took soo long to put up!
    Love how your window spot looks..so pretty!
    Happy 2010, DD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's still beyond gorgeous! Your header photo is lovely as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Too funny! Didn't he know you were busy trying to take a great shot for your blog?! I'm so with you on enjoying our decorations...I'm not rushing to take my down either. :0) What a lovely sitting area...the tree is really beautiful against all the snow outside. Your header pic is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".