Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

Simple Winter Decor on Sideboard

Hi friends! Sorry I've been MIA since the start of the New Year.  Those of you who follow me on Instagram might have noted that I was sick after Christmas.  Thankfully, I'm all better now and although I haven't been able to do a lot of winter decorating yet, I have put together a few vignettes.




I wanted to share the simple winter decor I've arranged on our kitchen sideboard.


Here's a look at the right side.

I found this wonderful "Baby it's Cold Outside" printable on the 'net and put it in a white frame.

Some decorative skis were hung along the edge.

I got a few of these terrific snow laden trees during the after Christmas sales at our local Pharmasave store.

Now, it's over to the other side... 

...where I put together this winter vignette.

A snowflake lantern sits atop a small white pedestal stand.

This frosty-looking gent is bundled up against the cold.

Next to him, sits a glass jar filled with snow-dusted pine cones.

A white pitcher was filled with ice-coated faux evergreen branches.



The shelf above the sideboard holds two white vintage lanterns, some snowy trees and black candleholders with faux candles.

Hope you enjoyed seeing this bit of simple winter decor.  I'll be back before too long with some more so be sure to check in later.

Thanks for visiting!

I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! Super cute winter decor. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better!! what a lovely Winter display!! thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that it hit your house too. I have been trying to get back in the swing of things too. It's been so draining.

    Your sideboard looks wonderful. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better. Your winter décor is just perfect! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your better! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".