Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Silver Deer Christmas Sideboard

As mentioned in my last post, here's a look at how I decorated the sideboard in my dining room for Christmas this year.  I went with a silver-crystal-woodsy look by creating a forest scene based on this fantastic Pier 1 silver deer that Mr Delight gave me last year.





Since the deer looked to be in an eating stance, I placed a bit of forest greens near his mouth.

Using my silver, acrylic and glass Christmas trees, I created a forest around him.



A little silver bird keeps him company.

These votive holders create a warm glow around the scene.

The etched tree pattern on them keeps with the theme.

A Christmas star was hung on the mirror over the sideboard.

The black and white buffalo check runner on the sideboard coordinates with the tablescape on the dining room table which you can see here.

Thanks to Mr D for giving me this terrific decorative deer - I had so much fun creating a sideboard scene with him.

How are your Christmas preps coming along?
 Be sure to take some time out to have a little fun and enjoy the holiday season.

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

8 comments:

  1. Your sideboard looks like the perfect winter wonderland! I'm particularly taken with the trees and the silver bird. I always enjoy how you decorate the sideboard to coordinate with your tables (which are wonderful by themselves!).
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sideboard looks gorgeous Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks stunning Lori, I love it. Those glass trees are my fave. I bet the light hitting them at night are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The added greens for the reindeer is a nice touch. Plaid and reindeer are two of my favorite things to use in Christmas decor. Beautiful styling and thanks for joining us again this week at Celebrate Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors go beautifully together! I love the black and white check against the silvers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".