Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Inspiration for Christmas Decorating

I'm so excited to start decorating for Christmas!  I've been perusing all the wonderful online inspiration out there ever since Thanksgiving was over and now I'm itching to get at it.  So while I haul up my many totes and boxes full of Christmas pretties, I'll leave you with a look back at some of the decorating I've done in the past. Perhaps, you'll be inspired...











































 






















I hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane and will stop by again to see what I come up with for this year.


Thanks for visiting!


I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. Have been pinning away! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH!!! This sure puts me in the mood!!! All so pretty. I am anxious to get going with my Christmas decor as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve always enjoyed your posts- you have a great eye and great ideas! I remember a bunch of these but then there were some I did’nt remember seeing so I enjoyed catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the birch bark candles. That is a beautiful Bible. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look back! My head has been spinning with ideas for Christmas as well. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Christmas vignettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone reading this article I just want to pass information to you that is reading this article, if you are facing difficulty in your relationship, here is what you will do that will restore peace to your home because I tried it and it work for me that is why I'm passing the information in case anyone have similar problem like break up, fallout with her husband, whatever it maybe just contact Dr ekpen temple and it will fix the problem for and you will be happy again in your relationship. Contact him now via: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on whatsapp +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog was really amazing, thank you so much for sharing this blog.
    sound engineering course

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I am Anirudh. I am a consultant by profession. Are you looking out for jobs that provide work form home. Click the link to know more about jobs where you can work from home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".