Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fall Coffee Table Centerpiece

Do you struggle with what to put on your coffee table for a seasonal centerpiece?  In my opinion, it can't be too large, needs to be easily removable, should be pretty and make a statement about what season it is. With that in mind, I thought I'd share what I came up with for a fall centerpiece on our coffee table this year.



It's easily removable as it is in a tray...

It makes a statement about what season it is...

It's not too large...

It is pretty...

and as an added bonus, it provides some cozy ambiance.

It's design is quite simple but I'll show you how I put this fall coffee table centerpiece together.

Here are the items I used.

I placed a woven tray on a placemat to prevent adding even more scratches to our coffee table. 

Next, I placed a hurricane vase with some acrylic orange vase filler in the middle of the tray.

A pedestal candleholder was buried into the vase filler and an orange pillar candle placed on top.

Some faux sugared pumpkins were arranged around the glass vase.

Colourful faux leaves were then tucked into the edges of the tray.

I set faux fall berry picks into any empty spaces in the arrangement.

And there you have an easy-to-put-together coffee table centerpiece that fulfills all my criteria for a practical yet pretty centerpiece.

Now, to pour a glass of wine, relax and enjoy it!


Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

20 comments:

  1. I agree big time! You can’t go wrong with a tray arrangement! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and thank you for the step by step instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, looking gorgeous in front of the fire!!! Very Autumn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I usually have a quilted table topper or runner on the coffee table that changes with the seasons. Autumn has a leaf runner, with ceramic pumpkins and some books with autumn color covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created such a gorgeous centerpiece for your coffee table. I love the pretty traditional fall colors you chose. Everything looks just beautiful! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Lori! I just pinned this gorgeous centerpiece. Thank you for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful - I would never have thought to put it together this way, but I'm definitely going to try now!
    Thanks for sharing. Found you through BNOTP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy and beautiful and next year you can use the same items and make a totally different arrangement. I love faux flowers and pumpkins and stuff you can use year after year. Just give them a little shower and their good as new.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the reminder that it doesn't take much time to create a lovely centerpiece that meets all the requirements! I don't usually do one for the coffee table (we have two 90-lb labs with active tails! lol!), but this would be just the thing for an end-table.

    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, Lori. I love the idea of putting the vignette all within a tray or basket. Makes it easy to shoosh aside when needed. You've always been great at vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've checked all the boxes for our senses here. It's perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of the orange! It is perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Perfect size and colors for fall!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your centerpiece is perfect. I agree with your requirements for it, especially about being moveable. It looks really pretty and certainly festive for fall

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great post! What a good idea to center your coffee table decor on one tray. Thank you for showing us exactly how you "built" it to be a lovely addition to the room.


    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi There! This is so incredibly lovely. I have been so inspired by your post. I love your centerpiece. It's the prettiest thing I've seen in like, forever! Thanks for showing us how you did it. And thanks for linking up at Grace at Home with Richella! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for sharing at my link up. This is so inspiring, you really have me longing for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just what I was looking for. A centerpiece that reaches out and invites you in to enjoy the rich, colorful, peacefulness of the fall. An it's easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! Will be recreating this for my 55th birthday dinner. Thanx for the step by step instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you.Im going to make it.For my kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".