Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

St Patrick's Day Display

Once again, it is time for my three Irishmen to come out and play.  These little fellows have been part of my St Patrick's decor for a long time and always seem to make an appearance at this time of year.
Let's have a closer look at what they are up to.



They've found the perfect place to hang out on the table under the clock in my kitchen.

Sitting beside a stack of plates seems natural for them.

This little ceramic sign was a wonderful find years ago at HomeSense.

This guy has tucked his pot of gold inside these bowls.





This Irish cross is another piece I've had for ages.

A mug of green beer is within reach of this happy leprechaun.



I shopped the house and found the perfect green lantern to use in my display.



I added a bit of green decor under the table too.





 This is one area of my home that is ready for the upcoming Irish holiday.

Do you do any decorating for St. Patrick's Day?

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Saturday Sparks on Pieced Pastimes
Share it One More Time at Everyday Home
Silver Pennies Sunday at Silver Pennies
Dishing It & Digging It at Rustic & Refined
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
Celebrate Your Story at Celebrate & Decorate
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday at Our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Winter Blues at DIY by Design
Brag About It at My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Share Your Style at Essence of Home
Share Your Cup at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Home Matters at Life with Lorelai
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

9 comments:

  1. What a cute, festive vignette for St. Patrick's Day! I live in Savannah, GA where a huge St. Patrick's Day parade and celebration happens every year. Love your decorations. This could be used for party décor, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun. You did a wonderful job! I hope you'll come over to the new Fabulous Party. This weeks theme is 'Warm Heart'. Your post is perfect to share! The party is over here:
    http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2017/02/fabulous-warm-heart-week.html
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leprechauns are so cute and I love that mini green beer mug! What a fun vignette for your kitchen. I have a little bit of stuff for St. Patrick's Day but haven't gotten it out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wee folk are so charming! Love the whole vignette!
    Happy almost St. patrick's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is the color this year. I love your green pillows! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this display! St. Patrick's Day is such a fun holiday (especially for a family of redheads like ours). Thanks for all the inspiration you provide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They certainly look like they're having lots of fun! Thanks for sharing this whimsical display and Celebrate Your Story and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your St Patrick's Day Display looks terrific. I love the way you combined the holiday decor with other items that matched. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. This is one of our features at today's party. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and whimsical! May the luck of the Irish be with you. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".