Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Inspiration 2014

It's time to deck the halls around here once again so I'll leave you with a few pictures of some of my past Christmas tablescapes and décor.  

 There will be no narration just a peaceful browse down memory lane.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
I'll be back soon to share some of this year's décor.
 
I'll be linking this post to these fantastic blog parties:
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Saturday Sparks at Pieced Pastimes
Say G'day Saturday at Natasha in Oz
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stroll Thru Life
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
Fall into Fall at DIY by Design
What's It Wednesdays at Ivy & Elephants
Wow us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

10 comments:

  1. Lori, You set some of the prettiest Holiday tables in blogland. I have been in love and inspired by the snowmen tables since I first saw them (in fact all of your crystal sparkly tables with or without the snowmen). Slowly over the past few years I have been collecting a little bit of this and a little bit of that in hopes that I will be able to create some lovely tablescapes inspired by your marvelous tables. With your permission I would like to cite you as my source of inspiration and show the pin that I was inspired by when I post my winter and holiday tables after Thanksgiving.... Let me know.... Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori I love your tables and you have inspired me to try and replicate some of the ones you have made like the crystal theme for Christmas.Your tables are always stunning in their beauty. you take an enormous time in putting everything together so well. thank you for this beauty to enjoy.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I remember most of these! I remember almost putting an eye out when I saw the table with the "doily" floral vessels! Gosh, those things are pretty!!! For some odd reason I don't recall the table with the birch branches in the centerpiece. That is gorgeous!!! A great way to use smaller pieces of branch.

    It's really good that you posted this so that people who are new to your blog can get a taste of your creativity in one fell swoop! I'm SO ready to start decorating for Christmas!!! Canada has it right....Thanksgiving is far enough away from Christmas to not feel rushed!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...love all of these. Wonderful creativity and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each one is a work of art! Hope all is well with you and your family, DD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing your tablescapes. I've just started putting them together and have enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for the inspiration. This time of year is a great time to get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post! I'm a new reader to your blog and these are just beautiful!! These tables really put me in the Christmas mood! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tables are so pretty. Visiting from Savvy Southern Style link party. sheila@mykentuckyliving

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tables!
    Love those colors.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".