Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Peace Be With You...


 
 
As promised in my previous post, Part 2 of my Christmas Home Tour will be posted soon but I find I must have a "moment of blogging silence".
 
The tragedy which occurred this weekend in Connecticut has put all my stressing over Christmas preparations into perspective.  What seemed so important before, now has little significance in the bigger scheme of things.  
Horrific events like this strike to the very core of all of us no matter where you live and my heart breaks for those who are suffering such tremendous loss from the senseless violent circumstances.  All of theirs and our Christmases to come will forever bring to mind the happenings of December 14, 2012.  Let us hold our loved ones a little closer and reflect on what really matters this Christmas season.
 May the Lord bless us and keep us all in His care and grant us His PEACE.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. There will be time to celebrate...respect for those who are unable to turn off the past days of events is warranted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, we have all been so saddened by the events in Newtown and send prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After our family party last week, most of the families walked down to our little church for Mass and prayed for those who lost loved ones.
    It was a good ending to a day where we celebrated the birth of Jesus with a Living Nativity, and hugged our children and gkids tighter.
    May God bring their hearts peace.
    Blessings to you dear DD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".