Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Witching Hour

I am reposting last year's Halloween Tablescape. Hope you enjoy seeing it again.


The Witching Hour has begun.....

You can feel the terror building...

The Ravens are escaping...
The Dead are screaming....

...and howling

Can you hear them?

Spiders are crawling....

All is not well...

Do you have goosebumps yet?

Step by step,  the foreboding intensifies....


The Owls' lonely hoot echoes throughout...

Their all-knowing eyes see right through you...
The candle flickers...

All are on guard...
Waiting....

and watching...

She can't be far away.....

For it is Her hour to shine....
AAAHHH! Run for your lives!  The Witch has finally arrived and Her evil ways have already transformed the place!

Thanks for playing along!
I'll be linking this post to these fabulous blog parties:
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Wow Us Wednesday at Savy Southern Style 
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
 Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper 

11 comments:

  1. YIKES! this is really spooky. I guess, I can't stay in your home, for now. I don't really like this kind of thing §:-(

    Though, nice but due to my life experience, I pass §:-)

    You really done a great job....

    Greetings from chilly Stockholm.
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is totally unreal. I love the birdcage and the owls, how fun is the whole thing. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am PRETTY sure those howling skulls are going to haunt my dreams at 2 in the morning!!! I will call you so that you can soothe my nerves since YOU did this to me! :-) Good grief, woman....where on earth did you find those screaming skulls??? They are the coolest! Most skulls just look like they're grinning at you, but not these...they look like they're out for blood!!! Did I read correctly that you got them at Pharmasave? We don't have that here. Too bad. I would love to buy one of those and put it on Ramon's side of the bed for when he pulls back the covers. It would be totally worth the week-long shunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I mean scaaaaaaaary!
    I have spent too much time this morning checking out your tablescapes!
    Thank you so much for popping by my place!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great table!! Your skills are just amazing! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments! Your table is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a spooktacular tablescape!

    I created a mad scientists lab this past Monday. I hope you'll come by for a peek and shriek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed it last year. Thanks for reposting.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I remember this one, but I didn't remember the skulls, so maybe not. This is spooky :) Fun and lots of great details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spooky! I found you on Seasonal Sundays and I am so happy that I stopped by. What a lovely collection of plates you have :)

    Won't you stop to read a haunted tale and recipe? http://castlesandcarriages.blogspot.com/2011/10/clockmakers-caramel-popcorn.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I love it. That is a great table, you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".