Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Decor Inspiration

I am so sorry I have been negligent in posting lately!!  
Hopefully, I can appease you with a bit of Easter Decor Inspiration from past posts and soon I'll have time to take a few pics of the decorations I have put out now.
A Bunny Centerpiece for Easter Tablescape


Coffee Table Candle/Bunny Vignette


Mr. & Mrs Bunny inside glass vase


Bunny Dish with Greenery


Pink Bunny Centerpiece for Easter Table

Three Glass Hurricanes filled with Tulips, Eggs and Bunnies

Pussywillows gathered for me by Mr. Delight

White Pitcher Bunny Coffee Table Display

"Before the Rooster Crows, You Will Deny Me Three Times"    Matthew 25:34

Cross and Candle inside Hurricane with Easter Lily floral ring
I'll be linking this post up to A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday.  Be sure to check out Marty's party there!

13 comments:

  1. It is so pretty. A lovely Easter table!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty, I enjoy your table tops. Thank you, Emelia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these lovely Easter vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are one more lovelier than the next! I enjoyed seeing these arrangements with breakfast today! xo,

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet displays you created- all of your bunnies are just adorable, especially the one with the basket on his back! Visiting from Marty's party.
    ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many adorable bunny vignettes! Love the centerpiece for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love it. Every picture was just as fabulous as the last and so many wonderful and creative ideas for using hurricanes. Absolutely stunning vignettes. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely lady. I love the Centerpiece with the Easter bunny and all the colorful eggs sweet.~~~ You are so good with all your Great ideas !!!
    I just post my new Tablescape I hope you can come see, hope you have a great week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pictures, DD. You have so many great seasonal items. I look forward to the pictures of what you've done this year.
    AT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love your Easter decor! How do you keep those tulips uprighted? Do you put something in the glass? I was trying do this myself but, things kept falling over, yours however look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bunny displays are just so adorable!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these. Where can you purchase the cross?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".