Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Decor

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time to move on to Halloween decorations.  Here is a look at some old and new items I've created to give you a smile or a fright!

This is a centerpiece I created out of stacked cake plates covered with napkins and decorated with skulls and other Halloween items.

I thought the Battenburg lace runner on the black tablecloth added a bit of  twisted romance to the Goth look!

I really like these square black plates with jack-o-lanterns I picked up at a local grocery store (Overwaitea Foods).

I call this tablescape "The Melting Witch".  Check out the "hands" sticking out of the orange tablecloth.

Black lanterns (usually outdoors on our patio table) make great Halloween decorations when accented with cobwebs and spiders!

A black and orange tablescape with "cute" spiders atop pumpkin soup tureens.

A trio of  Partylite black wire candleholders with orange pillars makes the perfect centerpiece for this 'scape.
Did you notice the end of the fork covered with a cut-off witch's finger?

A look at what I hauled down to the office coffee room at work to help add some Halloween fun there.


Love these light-up jack-o-lanterns (got 3 of them) that I got on sale last year at Pharmasave ...too bad the batteries don't last very long and it takes three AA's!

I will be linking this post to Tabletop Tuesday over at Stroll Thru Life
Be sure to check out all of the participants there.  No doubt, there will be lots of "tricks and treats" for the eyes!

10 comments:

  1. Amazing stuff! Love, Love, Love the "Melting Witch" with the hands. hehehehehe

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all your tablescapes! So creative and FUN!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very fun and creative! Love the melting witch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What creative and fun ideas!
    I enjoyed seeing everyone of these, you have some really cool ideas there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some cute things. I love how you did the hands coming out of the tablecloth and love the black plates with the pumpkin in the middle. It looks fun at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! You sure created a spooky environment. Neat!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative. Love your table settings. Thanks for sharing your great ideas. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. It is much appreciated. Hope you will come back again. I will be visiting your blog I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, unreal vignettes and tablescapes. Such wonderful eye candy and inspiration. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie! Those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite holiday! I love love love the tablescape with the witches hat and the hands peeking out under the orange fabric. That was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".