Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Centerpiece Wednesday

I'm joining in The Style Sister's weekly meme of Centerpiece Wednesday.
Here is a sneak peek of the centerpiece 
I've created for my Thanksgiving table. 


Canadian Thanksgiving is on Oct. 11th this year 
and I'm trying to get organized by 
planning how I'll set my table ahead of time.


 A little night time drama....
Hope you'll check back in on Thursday
to see the full tablescape.
  In the meantime, head over to 
other terrific centerpiece ideas.

3 comments:

  1. love the colors! I think it is going to be beautiful!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I love all the colors...especially at night. I can't wait to see the whole table. I love the sneak peek! Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wednesday and sharing your creativity with us.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! So colorful by day and warm and cozy by candlelight. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".